At Tshirtprinting, we believe that your relationship with us is a private matter. We do not sell or share your information. We do not retain credit card numbers in a database available to others.
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
- Information You Provide: We receive and store information you enter. For example, when you search for or buy a product or service, or when you supply information such as your address or phone number. You can choose not to provide certain information, but then you might not be able to take advantage of some of our features. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, customizing future shopping for you, improving our website, and communicating with you. We do not sell or share your information.
- Cookies: We DO have third party programs such as shopping carts that use them. Cookies are small programs that are transferred to your hard drive that allow us to recognize you and to provide you with a customized experience. You can easily disable them by going to the toolbar of your web browser, and clicking on the “help” button. Follow the instructions that will prevent the browser from accepting cookies, or set the browser to inform you when you receive a new cookie. In addition, you may visit this and other websites anonymously through the use of utilities provided by other private companies.
- Other Information: Every computer has an IP (Internet Protocol) address. IP addresses of computers used to visit this site are noted. In addition, we automatically collect other information such as email addresses, browser types, operating systems, and the URL addresses of sites clicked to and from this site.
- Information from Other Sources: We might receive information about you from other sources and add it to our account information. This may include updated delivery and address information from our shippers or other sources so that we can correct our records and deliver your next purchase or communication more easily.
How Do We Use Your Information?
- Agents: We employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include delivering packages, sending postal mail and processing credit card payments. They have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Law Enforcement: If we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How Do We Protect the Security of Your Information?
- We limit access to your information on a “need to know” basis.
- No system can guarantee absolute security, just as the finest lock can not guarantee physical security. However, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure.