Acceptance of Terms
Tshirtprinting provides its website and related services (“Site”) to you subject to the following User Agreement (“Agreement”), which may be updated from time to time without prior notice to you. Your continued use of the Tshirtprinting Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you have any questions about the Agreement, you may Contact Us.
BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL REVISIONS THEREOF.
User Account, Password, and Security
You will receive a password and account designation upon completing the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to:
- Immediately notify Tshirtprinting of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security
- Ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. Tshirtprinting cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this Section.
In using this Site, you agree to not:
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any materials including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, or any of these elements in combination as a design for products available on this Site or otherwise (“Content”) that are unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, vulgar, harassing, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, inflammatory, libelous, tortious, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or invasive of another’s rights including but not limited to rights of celebrity, privacy and intellectual property
- Impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that may infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party. By uploading or downloading any Content, you represent and warrant that you have the lawful right to reproduce and distribute such Content and that the Content complies with all applicable federal, state and local laws, regulations and ordinances;
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any Content that would constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state/provincial, national, or international law
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, or any other form of solicitation
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment
- Upload, download, post, email or otherwise transmit false or misleading information;
- Disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site, or any services, system resources, accounts, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or affiliated or linked websites
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of the Site. Unauthorized individuals attempting to access these areas of the Site may be subject to prosecution;
- Disrupt or otherwise interfere with any other user’s enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites.
- Frame or link to the Site except as permitted in writing by Tshirtprinting.
You acknowledge that Tshirtprinting does not pre-screen submitted Content, but that Tshirtprinting and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to reject or remove any Content that is available via the Site.
Upon placing your order, you acknowledge that Tshirtprinting may review your order, and the Content it contains, for adherence to our guidelines and compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in this User Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, Tshirtprinting and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content that violates the Agreement or is otherwise objectionable to Tshirtprinting. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content.
In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content, created by or submitted to, Tshirtprinting. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the creation of your Content, and that neither Tshirtprinting nor any other party involved with the production of any product incorporating such Content is liable for any damages arising from the use of such content. Tshirtprinting production of any product depicting your Content does not infer that Tshirtprinting approves of such Content, that the Content obeys all applicable laws, or that you are absolved of any liability or harm arising from the use of the Content.
You acknowledge and agree that Tshirtprinting may preserve Content and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Comply with legal process
- Enforce the Agreement
- Respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third-parties
- Protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Tshirtprinting, its users and the public.
You understand that the technical processing and operation of the Site, including your Content, may involve:
- Transmissions over various networks
- Changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connection networks or devices.
In addition, you agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted under your account. Tshirtprinting takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any Content uploaded or otherwise transmitted by or to you or by or to any third-party, or for any mistakes, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehoods, infringement, obscenity, pornography or profanity you or a third party may encounter.
Tshirtprinting reserves the right but not the obligation to remove any materials it deems objectionable. You hereby agree to waive any claims against Tshirtprinting and its affiliates, contractors, agents and employees for losses, damages and injuries which are based on or relate to communications or materials made available to the Site or posted on the Site by persons other than Tshirtprinting or its affiliates.
You hereby agree to indemnify Tshirtprinting and its affiliates from all claims and expenses, including reasonable attorney’s fees, which claims are based on or arise from your violation of any of the provisions of this User Agreement.
No royalty will be owed or paid on the sale of any items containing an image which is in violation of any of the provisions of this User Agreement, including but not limited to no royalty on any images that contain objectionable content or are posted in violation of the intellectual property, privacy or celebrity rights of any person or entity.
You acknowledge and agree that you will use this Site and any products ordered on this Site at all times in accordance with all applicable Republic of Ireland federal, state/provincial and local laws, statutes, regulations and ordinances and will not take any action that harms or violates the rights of any person or entity.
You acknowledge and agree that any Content, including but not limited to text, data, photos, graphics, etc. or other material contained or distributed on or through the Site, by Tshirtprinting, its advertisers or other third parties, is protected by trademarks, service marks, patents, copyrights, or other proprietary rights and laws. You may not use or distribute any Content received through the site without the authorization of the Content owner, except for uses permitted by law. You agree not to publish, reproduce, copy, in whole or in part, nor upload, download, post, email, sell, or otherwise distribute Content available through the Site including code and software, in violation of applicable copyright and other intellectual property laws.
You retain all ownership rights to your Content. However, by submitting Content to Tshirtprinting, you grant Tshirtprinting a nonexclusive, worldwide, transferable license to copy, crop, reproduce, publicly display, and distribute your Content. If your Content is uploaded as a design for products available on this Site, you grant the additional rights set forth in the Non-Exclusive License Agreement.
You acknowledge and agree that the Site and any software used in connection with the Site (“Software”) contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. You agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivative works based on the Site or the Software, in whole or in part.
The intellectual property rights in or relating to the content of any notes, messages, e-mails, postings, letters, ideas, suggestions, concepts or other written materials which you submit or communicate to Tshirtprinting (excluding the Content) will automatically be deemed to be assigned, granted and transferred by you to Tshirtprinting upon their submission or communication to Tshirtprinting, and you agree that the same will automatically become the property of Tshirtprinting and that Tshirtprinting shall be entitled to use, exploit, copy, publish, implement, transfer and in all other ways deal with such materials and all of the intellectual property rights therein in any way and for any purpose Tshirtprinting may elect, forever.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
Tshirtprinting respects the intellectual property rights of others. We ask our users to do the same. Tshirtprinting may terminate the accounts of users who appear to infringe the copyright or other intellectual property rights of others.
If you believe that your Content has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright and/or trademark infringement, please notify Tshirtprinting Copyright Agent, and provide the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest
- A description of the copyrighted work and/or trademark claimed to have been infringed
- A description of where the claimed infringing Content is located on our Site
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright/trademark owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright/trademark interest involved.
Tshirtprinting Copyright Agent can be reached at Contact Us form page.
WARRANTY OF OWNERSHIP AND NON-INFRINGEMENT
YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU ARE THE OWNER OF THE CONTENT WHICH YOU SUBMIT AND THAT THE CONTENT DOES NOT INFRINGE UPON THE PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS (COPYRIGHTS AND TRADEMARKS) OR OTHER RIGHTS OF OTHERS. YOU ALSO REPRESENT THAT THERE ARE NO OUTSTANDING DISPUTES IN CONNECTION WITH THE PROPERTY RIGHTS, INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OR OTHER RIGHTS IN THE CONTENT OR ANY PARTS OF THE CONTENT.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Tshirtprinting and Tshirtprinting’s officers, directors, employees, agents and licensors harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney’s fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on:
- Content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site
- Your use of the Site
- Your connection to the Site
- Your violation of the Agreement
- Your violation of any rights of a third party.
You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site or access to the Site without Tshirtprinting express written consent.
You agree that Tshirtprinting, in its sole discretion, may terminate your password, account (or any part thereof) or use of the Site, and remove and discard any Content you may have contributed to the Site, at any time for any reason or no reason. Tshirtprinting may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing the Site, or any part thereof, with or without notice.
You agree that any termination of your access to the Site under any provision of this Agreement may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that Tshirtprinting may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and files in your account and/or bar any further access to such files of the Site.
Further, you agree that Tshirtprinting shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any termination of your access to the Site. Should you object to any terms and conditions of the Agreement or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue your use of the Site and/or terminate your account.
The Site may provide, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because Tshirtprinting has no control of such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Tshirtprinting is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
You further acknowledge and agree that Tshirtprinting shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
You acknowledge and agree that you will not use any product ordered from Tshirtprinting, including without limitation any stamp, in a way that would be damaging to Tshirtprinting’s public reputation or that of its employees, board members, shareholders, licensors, or solution partners.
Additionally, you acknowledge that if you choose to display any product ordered from Tshirtprinting, including without limitation any stamp, in a public setting, including on the Internet, in a way which disparages Tshirtprinting, Tshirtprinting’s board members, employees, shareholders or partners, Tshirtprinting reserves the right to demand immediate return of the product, to furthermore pursue all recourses and remedies available under the law, and Tshirtprinting’s sole and exclusive obligation and your sole and exclusive remedy shall be a full refund of all fees paid by you.
Prices for products on Tshirtprinting are described on our website and are incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Prices and products may change at Tshirtprinting’s discretion.
Age and Geographic Restrictions
You must be at least 13 years of age to use Tshirtprinting.ie Please Contact Us if you have any concerns or questions about this restriction.
Title and risk of loss for all Products ordered by you shall pass to you on Tshirtprinting’s shipment to the shipping carrier.
Tshirtprinting does its best to ensure your delivery arrives on time. However, delivery dates are not guaranteed and your order may arrive after the estimated arrival date for various reasons, including unforeseen delays, such as:
- Order contains items with take longer to process (3 prints or more per shirt)
- Large orders that have more than 50 items may require longer processing time
- Delivery is to a P.O. Box or APO/FPO address
- Delivery is outside Republic of Ireland
- Delays for International orders due to customs clearance
- Delays due to problems with credit card authorization and verification
- Problems with uploaded designs that do not meet our recommended requirements encountered during processing of your order
Please refere to the Shipping Methods information page.
Returns & Exchanges
Please refere to the Return Policy information page.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THIS SITE AND THE INFORMATION, SERVICES, PRODUCTS, AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE THROUGH IT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS.
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, Tshirtprinting AND ITS AFFILIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Tshirtprinting DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SITE OR ITS CONTENT WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR (B) THAT THE SITE OR SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE, OR (C) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, OR (D) THAT DEFECTS, IF ANY, WILL BE CORRECTED. YOU AGREE THAT Tshirtprinting SHALL HAVE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES SUFFERED BY YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS OF DATA FROM DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES OF CONTENT OR EMAIL, ERRORS, SYSTEM DOWN TIME, MISDELIVERIES OF CONTENT OR EMAIL, NETWORK OR SYSTEM OUTAGES, FILE CORRUPTION, OR SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF Tshirtprinting, ITS AFFILIATES, ITS LICENSORS, OR A USER’S OWN ERRORS AND/OR OMISSIONS.
YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THIS SERVICE, INCLUDING ALL CONTENT, DATA OR SOFTWARE DISTRIBUTED BY, DOWNLOADED OR ACCESSED FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE, IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR BUSINESS, YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT, DATA AND/OR SOFTWARE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Tshirtprinting DOES NOT CONTROL IN ANY RESPECT ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OFFERED BY THIRD PARTIES ON OR THROUGH THIS SERVICE. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE AGREED IN WRITING, Tshirtprinting AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR AND MAKE NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION AS TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY OR USEFULNESS OF CONTENT OR PRODUCTS DISTRIBUTED OR MADE AVAILABLE BY THIRD PARTIES THROUGH THIS SITE.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT Tshirtprinting MAKES NO WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION THAT CONFIDENTIALITY OF INFORMATION TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS SITE WILL BE MAINTAINED.
NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM Tshirtprinting OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE AGREEMENT.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ITS OWN NEGLIGENCE, SHALL Tshirtprinting OR ITS PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, OR ANY OTHER PARTY INVOLVED IN CREATING, PRODUCING, TRANSMITTING, OR DISTRIBUTING Tshirtprinting OR RELATED SERVICES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF Tshirtprinting HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (B) THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS, DATA, INFORMATION OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH OR FROM THE SITE; (C) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA; (D) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SITE OR (E) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS, LIABILITY IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
If any provision of this Agreement is invalid, illegal or unenforceable under any applicable statute or rule of law, such provision shall be deemed amended to achieve as nearly as possible the same economic effect as the original provision and the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired.